Shipping Information & Lynx Portal
Access Critical Information
About Your Cargo
Port Houston’s Lynx customer portal provides accessible information about containers, vessels, and trucks moving through Barbours Cut and Bayport Container Terminals.
*Please note this service is best viewed with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers as some of the system’s features are not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Lynx Portal Overview
- Visibility to vessel schedules (including first receive dates and cargo cutoff dates)
- Booking/bill of lading inquiries
- Container availability queries
- Gate transaction details
- Notification features for available containers
- Equipment details and history
- Management of container holds and updates for approved roles
If you would like an in-depth view of our customer service portal, watch our informative Lynx Video Tutorial here. All questions or assistance can be directed to customer service at 713-670-1100.
Mobile Container Application
Port Houston’s MCA (Mobile Customer Access Application) is simple to use. Follow the directions below to download:
- Open browser on your SmartPhone or Tablet
- Go to http://mca.poha.com (this may take a few moments to load the first time depending on your phone’s data connection)
- Select language preference (English or Spanish)
- Select the appropriate terminal (Bayport or Barbours Cut)
- Once you have selected the appropriate terminal, you will see the following categories. (Please note to go back to main menu, you must hit the home/house button):
- Terminal Announcements – will display any/all important terminal announcements
- Container Availability – will allow you to query the status of a container
- Booking Inquiry – will display summary of booking details
- Vessel Schedule – will display vessel schedule and cutoff dates
- Gate Inquiry – will display transition associated to equipment ID
- PortHouston.com – will take you to https://www.porthouston.com.
- Terminal Information – will display address and phone number plus a Google Map link for directions
Regular shipping lines and carriers moving containers to and from Port Houston include:
- ACL / GML
- China Shipping
- Hamburg Sud
- Hapag Lloyd
- Linear Peninsula
- Maersk / Safmarine /Sealand
NAVIS4 User Access and Manual
Port Houston frequently uses the Navis4 Terminal Operating System to enhance operational efficiency and support future terminal growth. Information about this system can be found below:
Shipping Lines Only: Get access to the N4 system here.